Fortnite fans can pick up another hidden Battle Star banner by completing the Week 6 challenges and unlocking the latest loading screen.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
You can even earn an additional Battle Star or banner by completing all seven challenges and unlocking a special loading screen (above).
If you look closely at the Week 6 loading screen, you’ll see a clue for this week’s hidden Banner. We’ve circled the banner in the image below.
The hidden loading screen contains a sign with a chalk drawing on it.
The chalk drawing is of a ring of vehicles which can be found buried into the top of a mountain in the Paradise Palms area.
Head to square H10 on the Battle Royale map and destroy the black station wagon.
The secret banner can be found just behind the destroyed station wagon.
It’s worth remembering that you’ll need to complete all of the challenges to unlock the loading screen and banner.
The full list of Season 7, Week 6 challenges can be seen below.
Fortnite Week 6 Free Challenges…
• Search an Ammo Box in different named locations (7)
• Search Chilly Gnomes (7)
• Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing or Tiled Towers (3) (HARD)
Fortnite Week 6 Battle Pass Challenges…
• Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match (2)
– Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match
– Final Stage: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match
• Slide an Ice Puck in over 150m in a single throw (1)
• Stage 1: Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (200) (HARD)
• Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (5) (HARD)
Popular Fortnite Merch
- 100% Cotton. Screen Printing.
- Machine wash inside out with like colors. Dry with low heat.
- Proudly printed and ship from our Facility in the USA.
- Prime Video
- From the gaming and pop culture phenomenon Fortnite, a Squad of 4 legendary figures!
- Two-inch poseable action figures with premium detailing
- Includes 8 Accessories and 4 Display Stands
- GREAT QUALITY: Moisture wicking, cotton for your comfort!
- ONE SIZE: Fits most sizes (US sizes 6-10 boys/men)
- NON-SLIP: Letters on sock provide grip to the floor!
- Set includes Frostbite Outfit, Freezing Point Back Bling, Chill-Axe Pickaxe and Cold Front Glider
- Includes install of free Fortnite Battle Royale game
- Does not include Save the World mode
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free...
- UNISEX MODERN FIT SIZING | this shirt is slightly tapered to be a little less boxy than the old style of mass-market t-shirt. Nothing drastic, and most people wear the same size in our shirts as they...
- SOFT FABRICS | This shirt is a ringspun, 30/1 fine jersey knit on 90% USA-grown cotton (10% polyester for the two-tone effect). If you don't speak t-shirt geek, that means they are soft and smooth...
- 3D EFFECT - a flat acrylic plate that creates a hologram-like illusion image.
- 7 COLOR SETTINGS AND 2 MODES - Change the color of the light into Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Purple and White. Modes are STEADY and ALTERNATE.
- SAFE AND EFFICIENT - shines bright but consumes a little power to operate. LED can operate up to 10,000 hours and never worry of overheating.
- Beginners Guide & Tips - How to Play Better.
- From Zero to Hero Techniques to be a Pro.
- Fortnite News & Updates.
- Janson Media (08/08/2018)
- Running time: 80 min
- Ryan Fitzsimons, Little Lizard Fortnite
- Prime Video